Let's make the digital world more efficient and secure.
Are You Ready to Defend and Help Others
Join our team and advance your cyber security or
cloud infrastructure architecture and management career today!
At Alpine, It’s More Than What We Do ― It’s How We Do It
- Does your mind think in terms of “why and how” rather than “what and when”?
- Are you the type of person who is eager to dig into outlying data?
- Do you have a genuine interest in helping others?
If you answered yes to most of these questions,
you just might be Alpine Cyber material.
Helping others is a big deal to us ― it’s what we do, but we also believe in helping our own team members succeed in any way possible. That is why we hire the right people, not just the right skill sets. In fact, most of our jobs are created for and around the candidates we believe are going to make an impact on our company and clients. Sound like the career opportunity you’ve been looking for?
We also root our
service style in four core values:
- Be Vigilant – keep cyber security and devops skills sharp. Notice what others tend to overlook
- Become the Customer – feel their pain and understand their challenges
- Build the Best Solution – do your job with the whole system in mind
- Be a Hero – look out for people and always do what’s right
Does Alpine Cyber sounds like the cyber security
job opportunity you’ve been looking for?
Current Open Positions
Title: Junior Security Analyst Rate: $50,000/year Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree. Prefer postgraduate. Experience: 3-5 years Required Skills/Tools Experience:
- IPS (McAfee)
- Network Monitoring (Qradar)
- Firewall (PaloAlto)
- Virtualization (VMWare, OpenBox)
- Endpoint Security and Forensics (Symantec, FireEye)
- SIEM (Splunk, LogRhythm, ELK, SumoLogic)
- Vulnerability Scanning (Nessus, OpenVAS)
- Scripting (Python)
- Multiple OSes (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering (Email and Voice Phishing)
- Technical Documentation
Description: Responsible for performing technical security risk assessments for clients, including scanning networks for vulnerabilities and sensitive data, investigating Active Directory instances and comparing against best practices, interviewing clients and raising information security risk awareness, reviewing firewall and web/email content filter rules and configurations, appraising and documenting backup and recovery processes, executing offensive security penetration tests and administering social engineering email phishing campaigns. Monitor customer SIEM dashboards (Sumologic and Splunk) to analyze events and network traffic data triaging any security incidents. Monitor and triage security incidents as part of 24×7 SOC to protect client data from any malicious events. Assist SOC team with the development of processes and procedures for improving incident response times, analysis of incidents, and overall SOC functions. Analyze network and host-based security appliance logs (Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, proxy logs, etc.) to determine the correct remediation actions, escalation paths for each incidents and providing security analysis summaries and a brief leadership of findings. Administer SIEM for creating new searches, reports, dashboards and installing various applications for aggregation of logs and automation of jobs. Train new employees and contractors on SIEM best practices. Keep up-to-date with the latest threats and use the found indicators of compromise to further build our our customers’ protections. They will use the knowledge of basic penetration testing and vulnerability assessment work using tools such as OpenVAS and Kali Linux (and the tools within) to work assessment tasks. As needed, the analyst will spin up and maintain virtual environments for the purpose of script testing or reverse engineering of malware files.