In addition to his role as CEO, Scott serves as the company’s chief cyber architect. Before starting Alpine Cyber Solutions, he worked in the Defense and Aerospace industry as Lead Cyber Architect for an intelligence community contractor formerly owned by Lockheed Martin.
He also held roles as Lead Information Security Analyst with Lockheed. He helped with the creation of the Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC), which was responsible for the Continuity of Operations (COOP) for al of Lockheed Martin IS&GS’s programs worldwide. Scott also supported programs with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) dealing with Systems Engineering focusing on security.
Scott earned his B.S. in Telecommunications from Kutztown University. He also holds the following certifications:
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISC2 Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst (GCFA).