Steve is responsible for the strategic direction of the company and its products. He also serves as the chief solutions architect, coordinating architecture and DevOps efforts for cloud, hybrid, and on-premises infrastructures. Steve also teaches sessions to customers and students on cloud and security best practices, and he serves as an adjunct CISO for customers of various sizes and verticals.
Before starting Alpine Cyber Solutions, Steve worked in the Defense and Aerospace industry as Chief Solutions Architect for an intelligence community contractor. He also worked for Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Systems as a Computer Systems Analyst, focusing on the technological direction of projects under is purview.
Steve graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Arts and has a Masters in Information Systems from Drexel University. He also holds the following certifications:
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty