Cyber Security Services
Managed Security SuiteOutsourced SecOps
$ 99Active Security Management
Alpine takes a proactive role ensuring your data, users, and systems are protected.
$ 99Understand Your Risks
Find out all of the areas where you’re exposed, and how to protect yourself.
$ 99Trust, But Verify!
If you were to be attacked, what data could you lose? How tight are your security controls?
$ 99CISO as a Service
Make Alpine Cyber your Chief Information Security Officer… part time! Let us help you prioritize your IT Security budget; find your policy and procedure gaps; and plan for the future.
$ 99CISO as a Service
Cybersecurity is our forte. We can help you respond to incidents, fix your policies, design your new firewall solution, and more. Just ask!
Managed Security Suite (MSS)
Alpine Cyber’s Managed Security Suite (MSS) is a one-stop managed solution to ensure your computers, data, network, firewalls, email, passwords, and USERS are protected from the most avoidable threats in the IT landscape.
All services below are included in the low monthly per-user price unless otherwise indicated. Optional services can be rolled into the overall pricing as well.
Endpoint Patching and Protection – The MSS Endpoint Solution provides you with protection of your servers, desktops, and laptops across multiple disciplines.
- Patching – OS and 3rd Party Software Installation and Updates
- Next-Generation Anti-Virus (NGAV)
- Local Web Content Filtering and Intrusion Detection (Roaming Protection)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Inbound and Outbound Mail Inspection
- “Secure Email” – Message Encryption when Needed
- Firewall Management
- Other Network Device Management (OPTIONAL)
Phishing and User Education
- Monthly Managed Phishing Simulations and Security Training
- Monthly Vulnerability Scanning
- Vulnerability Alert Review
- Server Backups
- Microsoft 365/Google Workspace Backups (OPTIONAL)
- Desktop/Laptop Backups (OPTIONAL)
Password/MFA Token Management
- User Password Vault
- Sysadmin Password Sharing
- Personal Password Storage
Find out where your computers, data, and users are susceptible to an attack. Ensure compliance with PCI-DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, FINRA and other standards.
This security offering covers:
- Computer System Vulnerability Scan
- Active Directory Assessment
- Sensitive Data Scan
- Firewall Assessment
- Backup and Recovery Process Analysis
- Static Code Analysis
- Application Architecture Review
- User Security Awareness Assessment
Find out how bad your vulnerabilities are by exploiting them
Find out what an attacker would be able to get from you during an actual attack
We provide you proof of our penetration, with actionable steps for you to plug the holes
- Check yourself regularly!
- See your exposure in multiple ways
- Internal vs. External
- Credentialed vs. Blind
- Web Application/API vs. Network
- Social Engineering
- One-time vs. Recurring
Strategic Advisory (CISO as a Service)
We bring knowledge of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to the table, and work with you to become your virtual CISO. Our fractional service will allow you to successfully navigate your third party audits, know your risks, and speak with authority about your cyber stance and what your next milestones towards greater maturation will be.
Let us help you:
- Design and Standardize your Security Program
- Align your Controls with NIST Standards
- Perform a Gap Analysis
- Analyze your Current Policies and Procedures
- Document Gaps and Assist with Scoping and Prioritization of Gap Closure
- Build your Control Database
- Makes Audit and Questionnaire Responses Simple
- Create and Manage your Recurring Security Calendar
- Let Us Respond to your Partners’ Audit Requests
- We Help You Prioritize your Security Budget for Maximum Positive Impact
We can do just about anything in the Information Security field. Ask us for help with:
- Incident Response
- IR Policy Creation and Tabletop Exercises
- Policy Authoring/Gap Analysis
- DevSecOps Services
- Security Component Custom Architecture
- …and more!