WE OFFER THESE SERVICES TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
Continuous Vulnerability Scanning: Vigilance
- Scan your endpoints weekly to identify gaps in patching.
- Receive monthly rollups of scan results with insights from Patrol analysts
Network Threat Management: Border Guard
- Understand what is entering and leaving your network.
- Analyze web content and email attachments.
- Flag malicious activity and identify zero-day attacks.
Endpoint Threat Management: Beacon
- See exactly what is happening on your computer systems.
- Stop attacks as they are happening by isolating the hosts.
- Recreate the story of an attack from beginning until end.
- Whitelist processes to allow only known apps to run.
SIEM Services: Providence
- Send all of your application and event logs into one system for easy searching and correlation.
- Receive alerts to provide security context and network environmental snapshots.
Continuous Penetration Testing: Red Team
- Receive periodic planned or random internal penetration tests to verify defensive capabilities.
- Receive remediation advice on the findings.
Incident Response: SWAT
- Call on Alpine Patrol for any and all phases of your Incident Response plan execution.
- Use us as your on-demand incident responders to fill gaps in your internal staff.
Web/Email Content Filter Management: Safety Net
- Secure your users by filtering out potentially malicious emails and web traffic.
- Block websites by category to fit your business needs.
Managed Phishing Campaigns: Phisherman
- Constantly test the level of your user’s security awareness.
- Determine the need to bolster, or start, your security awareness training program.
Managed Backup Solution: Archivist
- Be ready for a disaster with geographically distinct system backups.
- Rest assured that the backups are valid with regular reports and coordinated verification.
Protect your network today:
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY:
- Alpine’s professional analysts will make your company safer, your technology more efficient, and your staff more effective.
- Benefit from the protections of leading edge security appliances without having to fully understand how to read the output from each technology.
- Save money by not having to search and staff in-house security experts to monitor your systems and handle your incidents.
- Free up your IT staff for other priority tasks that more closely align with their skillsets.
HOW DOES ALPINE PATROL FIT INTO YOU IT PROCESSES?
We monitor your network components and alert you when action is necessary.
We educate you and your staff on how to run the components and remediate incidents as they occur.
We perform actions on your network in real time as adjunct members of your security team